Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Uh-Oh, I Gots in Trouble!

We were gardening AGAIN.  B.O.R.I.N.G. 

All I do is wait for momma, but I can search around in the yard and smell good things. 

Momma was plantin' swiss chard. 


I just wanted to see what she was doin'. 


I guess I was gettin' in the way, but I just wanted to smell that dirt. 



Momma walked over to say something to daddy, and daddy started laughing and told her to turn around.  As soon as she shot this, I sat down on her plant! 

Daddy rescued me, though, and carried me in the house! 
I'm not grounded, Daddy says.  I was just bein' TOO helpful! 

3 comments:

  1. You have a good nose Abby, and you like to sniff stuff--- its good to smell the earth that mother nature gave to us. Yes, you were just being too helpful.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well your mom should have xplained the rules to you BEFORE you got into the dirt box. Humans!!! I think you were doing a great job helping her.. for sure!!!!
    My mom needs LOTS of help around our house, so we welcome you at anytime.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look happy too as well as helpful!

    ReplyDelete