Thursday, March 14, 2013

Today, I Played Inside with my Mama



I have toys, but Lilly keeps takin' 'em outside. 

This is my duck, I really like it. 



It got really warm here today, and mama was afraid to have me go outside too often. Ranger had to stay in too, and mama turned on the overhead fan for him.  

I missed seeing my chickens, but I'll go out early tomorrow with mama to see them... it's going to be warm tomorrow, too, too warm for a little pug to be running all over the farm. 

I wanna thank everyone for all their nice comments about my new bloggy! 

See you tomorrow, furriends! 


3 comments:

  1. Hi Abby
    Your duck looks like a very nice toy that is loved lots and lots!
    Lillie is just silly- taking your ducky.
    Where did all your snow go? Now its summer already?
    I hope you have fun with the chickens tomorrow.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess what Abby mom told us that after she gets home from work today, her and a couple of the boy grandmonsters is gonna take us to a new dog park about 1/2 hr. away from where we live...we are pretty excited..mom says only if it is not to cold but i told her i have my monkey hat, and mags has her coat so why not? WE might even get to stop at MCDonalds and get a cheeseburger each!!! It is going to be a long day waiting on momma to get home!
    stella rose and mags

    ReplyDelete
  3. It ended up being pretty warm here today. I got hot unloaded all my kitty food and very little human food at Sam's at lunch.

    ReplyDelete